The Mississauga Halton Central West Regional Cancer Program hosted its 2nd Mammothon on October 20, 2016. Twenty-one Ontario Breast Screening Program sites (OBSP) participated across our two regions, and we saw a great turnout, screening 424 women 50-74 years of age who had not had a mammogram in the last two years!
Congratulations to following OBSP sites for winning in these categories:
- Most Mammograms Completed – Brampton Civic Hospital
- Most Initial Screens into OBSP (by %) – Vodden X-Ray & Ultrasound
- Most Client Feedback Forms Completed – Dixie X-Ray
- Best In-Theme Clinic – Betty Wallace Women’s Health Centre
- Honourable Mention: Vodden X-Ray & Ultrasound
Each site has already been contacted about claiming the prize. The winners of the prizes for the women who participated in Mammothon has also been contacted.
Thank you everyone!
For more information on Mammothon, please contact Kevin Ng at Kevin.Ng@trilliumhealthpartners.ca or 905-813-1100 ext. 5860.